Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Updated: Nail Room

Hello Tadpoles,
   Ok, I am so happy to say that I have really updated my nail room. My sister bought me a new chair. Oh, just  FYI, it took me 2 hours to put the chair together with on one good arm. I hope that is doesn't fall apart while I am sitting in it...LOL...ENJOY the new pictures..


Cleared off top two shelves to create space







Put rolling shelves together 

Sinful Colors

Essential Beauty and Mini Color Clubs.

Isa Dora, Kandistar Polish, and Viva La Diva.

Color Clubs

Orly, Finger Paints and Glow in Dark/Black Light.

Storage for Swaps and other packages.

Flash helping me organize and protect the polish.

Polishes waiting a home


Shipping supplies, printers, fax.


Stamping plates storage



China Glaze

China Glaze and Kleancolors



New Chair in box.

New Chair that my sister got me.



Completed chair, It took me 2 hours to put together.

My workspace.








   I hope that everyone enjoyed the new pictures of my nails room. Sorry that it was very picture heavy. Have a great night and day tomorrow.


XOXOXO
Chrisie

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles. 
Audrey Hepburn 



1 comment: