Friday, March 29, 2013

Getting to know Beaching Nails


Hello Tadpoles,
   I am so excited that Beaching Nails has taken time to answer my questions for this post. I gotten the know Beaching Nails through several facebook pages over a year ago. I commented on her beautiful manicures. And that is all that it took for our special friendship to begin. Beaching has several facebook pages: Beaching Nails and My Beach Nails. And since we, her fans can't get enough of her beautiful manicures, she has a Blog as well, Beaching Nails.
 Are you ready to get to know Beaching Nails? Keep reading.
1. How long have you been doing your nails?
   
I would say 3yrs now intensively.
2. Where do you find inspiration for your beautiful nail designs?
   Most of my creations come from my imagination and normal everyday things. 
3. How many times a day do you paint your nails?
   Some days I’ll do my nails 3x..lol. I have many ideas I want to create so I try my best to achieve       them all.
4. If you could learn something new about doing nails, what would you want to learn?
   To actually be able to draw killer designs free-hand style.

5. Are you certified as a Nail technician?
   No.
6. Are your nails natural?
   Yes.
7. Do you use anything special to help your nails to grow?
   No. 
8. How do you feel when you get beautiful comments on your facebook and blog about your nails?
   It feels amazing. I  it!. But what woman wouldn’t..lol
9. How many hours do you spend on your nails daily?
   It depends on how many times I paint and art them. 1 Mani from naked nails to photographed nails  less than 30 minutes. And that’s with me taking 20+ pics..lol
10. What advice can you give to a newbie in the nail world?
Have fun with. Think outside the box. If you have any troubles do not be ashamed to ask, we “All” have been there before.
Here are several of Beaching Nails beautiful manicures.




   I am glad that we are nails friends. Whenever I have any type of nail questions, I ask her. She has several very helpful videos on YouTube. I love you bunches my friend. Go and check her out, Beaching Nails
XOXOXO,
Chrisie

1 comment:

  1. Actually diggin what you have been posting here lately. Id love to see you continue with much more of this. Bookmarked!
    Jeux de beauté

    ReplyDelete