Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2013

Hello Tadpoles,
   I am going to try my best to do make a post everyday. I am going to start 2013 with a cool manicure.
Left Thumb

Left hand

Right Hand

Right hand with thumb
   I bought the China Glaze's used in this manicure at Sally's while they were having a 50% discount. The base polish is China Glaze-634-Frostbite. The red is China Glaze-1110-Cranberry Splash. The glitter in my middle fingers is China Glaze-1120-Pizzazz. I used China Glaze-1118-Glistening Snow, as the tops of the champagne flutes on the pinkie of my left hand. I used Sally Hansen White as the froth of the beer mug on my right hand.
   I decided that I wanted to hand paint the "Happy New Year 2013" on my left hand. I have been trying to master this skill. I used China Glaze-1110-Cranberry Splash and my homemade small paintbrush to paint it.
   I am glad that this came out as well as it did. My Mom was excited and liked the mug and flutes. She is a hard cookie to impress. I used several stamping plates with this manicure: Cheeky 52 and 54, Gals GA 9, and MJ VIII.
   I hope that you enjoyed this manicure. I look forward to 2013. I wish everyone, " A GREAT YEAR".

XOXOXOXO,
Chrisie

"Know that you are an inspiration to someone else."


2 comments:

  1. Good Job Chrisie xoxoxo Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fix the color of your font in the link bar and the description of yourself too, I cant read anything lol

    ReplyDelete