Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nail Polish LOOT

Tadpoles,
   I fell off the nail polish restriction wagon. I placed myself on nail polish restriction. What is that? I decided that I would not purchase anymore polishes until I used all of the ones that I have first. Remember, I have an addiction!!!!
   I went to my local Walmart and found some nail polish that was on clearance.
   
   
   The small polish is NYC matte finish polish. I got the 15 polishes for a total of $5.00. Well, now that I think about it, I did not fall off my lily pad. My mom bought the polish's for me. So I guess that she is aiding in my addiction. 
   Stay safe and watch out for those deals.


Update:(07/15/2012)I completed a polish swatches of these:
There are no names on the polishes so I am unable to tell you what the polish are named. When I complete my lightbox, I will take better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment