Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cupcake Mold Pizzas from Pinterest

Hello Tadpoles,
   I have another recipe that I would like to share with you that I got from Pinterest...I just love all of the choices that I find on Pinterest.
   Allison from All My Great Ideas Are Really From Pinterest wrote these on her awesome food blog. I tweaked them some.
   I sprayed the tins with butter flavor Pam. I decided to bake the crusts in the muffin tins for 7 minutes. Someone mentioned on Allison's blog that their crust did not fully cook.


After the seven minutes, I topped the crust with pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. I cooked the pizzas until the cheese was brown.



After allowing the tins to cool down for 10 minutes, I removed them to cool further.



   I allowed for these to cool for another 10 minutes so that I would not get my mouth burnt. My mother, sister, and I ate ours immediately. They are awesome. I took my husband some to eat before he went to work. He reheated them and stated that they tasted great. My brother is a truck driver and came home and ate some. He too stated that they were awesome. He is planning on making some to eat while on the road driving.
   I have tried several other recipes that I will share with everyone. I hope that you try these. They are great for kids to help you with.

Love, Chrisie

No comments:

Post a Comment