Monday, August 6, 2012

My Liebster Award

Hello Tadpoles,

I am so excited today!!!! I received an email from Dina at Secretary's Nail Art stating "Your blog has been awarded with the Liebster Award. I enjoy your blog alot, and thats why I have given this award to you. I cant have you for myself, and I want to share your blog with others. Wear it with pride." She also included this awesome blog reward picture.

The award is designed to give the small blogs around there some attention, and to quality you need to have less than 200 Followers.



The rules are as following:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs. 




11 things about me..

1. I have a huge collection of frogs. I whole bookshelf in the living room and a huge shelf in a spare bedroom.
2. I was 18 when I got my first tattoo. Of course, it was a frog.
3. I am not a girlie girl...I am the total tomboy. I grow up as the only girl  in a group of boys for years. 
4. I have a perverted sense of humor. I love to make people laugh.
5. I have not had a job since I got injured at work in 2008. I was a Certified Nurse Assistant and a patient messed up my shoulder. I had 3 shoulder surgery to repair it.
6. I love making homemade gifts for wedding gifts instead of buying one. I use the wedding invitation and items from the wedding.
7. I waited to get married until I was 36 years old. My husband is 9 years younger than I am. So YES, I am a cougar..
8. I am an animal lover. I have 2 cats and 1 dog that live with me. However, my family has 6 dogs that live on a land in the country. I can't just send the ones that people drop off to the pound. 
9. I have another tattoo on my left shoulder that consists of three small tattoos that make a large one. I will only tell you what they mean if you ask me personally.
10. I have another addiction in life. Piercings...I have a total of 9 in my ears and 2 in other locations. It is addicting like tattoos....
11. I watch way too much television. Without a job, I know alot of useless information that I have learned from watching television.

My questions from The Secretary
  1. What was your first response to getting this Award? I could me believe it. I had to exit my mail and restart it. I was totally shocked and flattered at the as time. 
  2. Name your 3-5 favorite polishes. Ok, I can't give just one of the Sinful Colors. 
  3. Tea or Coffee? Unsweet Tea.  
  4. Favorite Youtuber.  http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackoutBlonde?feature=watch
  5. If you stamp, whats your favorite stamping polish? I love of the Sally Hansen Polishes.
  6. What should you be doing now, instead of blogging? Watching The Closer.
  7. Who`s your favorite poet, and why? The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer. They make me laugh.
  8. If you could make a polish, what would it be? It would be a Purple Franken.
  9. Your favorite manicure you have ever made (link). What is it about it, that you love so much? It would be the Pure Ice Vinyl Remix that I did. I love it because I was only able to find the polishes in Arkansas while on vacation. And I am the only person that I know personal that has the polishes. I know I am so greedy. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151061828355984&set=a.10150842270455984.478386.772875983&type=3&theater
  10. 5 things you have within arms length from where you sit. My cell phone, Television remote and surround sound remote, my bodycology Wild Poppy Body Lotion, my dog Flash, and my awesome husband.
  11. Whats your game? My favorite game, UNO. Ok, that really shows my age.

Here are my 11 nominees:


Here are my questions for my nominees:

1. What was your reaction to your nomination?
2. What is a weirdest food that you have eaten?
3. What is your nickname and why?
4. What is your most expensive polish?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. If you could talk to anyone, past or present, who would it be and what would ask them?
7. Are you a cheap skate or spender when it comes to buying stuff for your hobby?
8. Where is your favorite place?
9. If I gave you $5000 dollars to do with what you want. What would you do?
10. Do you like your feet?
11. Here you a morning person or a night owl?


I hope that you enjoy this Award and pass it on...

Thanks,
Chrisie





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I love the The Canterbury Tales as well, they are sooo funny. :)

    ReplyDelete